FREDERICK, Md. - Frederick Community College seeks a qualified candidate to fill the position of part-time Head Women's Volleyball Coach. The Head Coach provides leadership and coaching expertise necessary for the assigned intercollegiate athletic sport, ensuring the academic progress of student-athletes, and participating in athletic fundraising. The Head Coach reports to the Director of Athletics.
Required Minimum Qualification:
1. Three years of coaching experience
1. Bachelor's Degree
2. College coaching experience
3. Athletic recruiting experience
4. Experience with budgets and fiscal management
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
6. Ability to work independently
7. Excellent leadership skills
8. Ability to use varying styles, approaches, skills and techniques that reflect an understanding and acceptance of the role of culture in a diverse, multicultural workplace
All applications and required documents must be submitted online. Mail, e-mail, or fax submissions will not be accepted. Cover letters may be addressed to the Search Committee and should briefly address your qualifications as related to the requirements of this position. For best consideration, applications should be received by 1/1/18. Review of applications after this date is not guaranteed.
To view a detailed job description for this position click HERE.
Pay Rate: $5,500 stipend
Work Schedule: The hours will vary from week to week due to games and may include evenings and weekends.