FCC has named eight new members to its Athletics Hall of Fame. The 2019 Hall of Fame class will be inducted during a ceremony and dinner celebration on Saturday, April 13, 2019. The event is open to the public and tickets are now available for purchase.
The 2019 inductees are:
• Julie Crowl Polyniak – Women's Basketball (1992-1994)
• Julie Foltz Hartman – Women's Basketball (1997-1999)
• Tracey Grossnickle Whitehouse – Women's Basketball (1993-1995)
• Damion Keyes – Men's Basketball (1995-1996)
• Jared Olson – Baseball (2005-2007)
• Kimberly Priolo Hess – Women's Basketball and Volleyball (1996-1998)
• Kenny Smith – Baseball (1983-1985)
• Kenya Williams – Men's Basketball (2002-2004)
The inductees make up the sixth Hall of Fame class, bringing the current number of FCC Hall of Famers to 49.
"The FCC Athletics Hall of Fame honors these former student athletes for their outstanding achievement in competition, commitment, and service to our Cougar Athletics program," Director of Athletics Chad Smith said. "It is an honor to induct the 2019 Hall of Fame class and we look forward to celebrating their many achievements and contributions to FCC together with their family and friends."
Saturday, April 13 in the Cougar Grille (located in the FCC Student Center)
• 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. – Tours of the Athletics Center
• 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. – Happy hour (two drinks are included in the ticket price for people over 21 years of age)
• 6:00 p.m. – Dinner, which includes salad, chicken marsala, sliced top round, potatoes, green beans, rolls and butter, and assorted pies
• Award Ceremony to follow dinner
$50 per adult (ages 16 and older), $25 per child (ages 10-15), free for children aged 9 and under.
Ticket and program sponsorship registration is available until April 5. Click here for more information.
If you have questions, contact Laura Scafide at 301-624-2713 or firstname.lastname@example.org