- Superior accomplishments as a student-athlete at FCC (all-district, all-region, etc.).
- Graduation/transfer from FCC ten years prior to their nomination.
- Continuing excellence at the collegiate, national, amateur, or professional levels as appropriate.
- Exemplified characteristics of integrity and sportsmanship, as well as citizenship, before and after graduation/transfer.
- Eligible upon retirement or end of their tenure within the athletic department.
- Significant contributions made to the overall athletic program including longevity, overall record, championships, and demonstrated support of student-athletes.
- Significant contributions to the FCC Athletic Department. This may involve general support or specific support for one or more sports.
- May be actively engaged with the Department at the time of nomination.
- Significant contributions to their individual sport as a team, including records, championships won and impact on the Frederick community.
- Team will have competed at the College at least ten years ago.
- Rodney Bennett, HOF Chair, Academic Advising and Head Baseball Coach, FCC
- Gary Demski, Assistant Director of Athletics & Sports Information, FCC
- Dr. Tom Jandovitz, Health & Physical Education Professor, FCC
- Chad Smith, Director of Athletics, FCC
- Sandy Smith, HOF Chair, HOF Inductee, FCC
- The deadline each year for nomination is November 1. The nomination form can be downloaded at http://athletics.frederick.edu/x/muibe or obtained from the athletic department office.
- Completed nomination forms should be sent to the Athletic Director, Frederick Community College, 7932 Opossumtown Pike, Frederick, MD 21702.
- Inductees will be determined by a majority vote of the committee, based upon the nomination information.
- A candidate who does not receive a majority vote will have his/her nomination kept active for the following year for reconsideration. After one year, the nomination will be discarded.
- All nominators of candidates will receive letters in December informing them of the status of the individuals they nominated.
- All successful nominees will receive letters in December notifying them of their selection to the FCC Athletic Hall of Fame and details of the induction ceremony.