WEST WINDSOR TOWNSHIP, NJ - This weekend the FCC men's basketball team took part in the Mercer County Community College Mixer. The Cougars unloaded their offensive arsenal on Saturday and displayed stingy defense on Sunday. With the two victories, FCC extends its winning streak to six games and improves to 11-2 on the season.
On Saturday afternoon, the Cougars had their best offensive performance of the season by hanging 107 points on Union County College in a convincing 41 point victory over the Owls. The Cougars returned to the hardwood on Sunday and defeated Community College of Rhode Island by the score of 63-51. FCC dominated the glass over CCRI, outrebounding them 53-36.
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE 12/18/2017
Frederick Community College (11-2): 63
Community College of Rhode Island (4-8): 51
- Marlon White Jr.: 21 points (7-of-13 FGs, including 5-of-10 3-pointers)
- Dashon Bell: 13 points (6-of-13 FGs), 5 rebounds
- Kenneth Stancell Jr.: 7 points, 10 rebounds
- Dwayne Garner: 6 points, 8 rebounds
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE 12/17/2017
Frederick Community College: 107
Union County College: 66
- Morris Robinson: 25 points (9-of-11 FGs), 4 steals
- Dwayne Garner: 15 points (5-of-5 FGs, 4-4 FTs), 12 rebounds
- Keon Claiborne 13 points
- Dashon Bell 10 points 7 assists
- Chris Knight 10 points
- Colin Hyssong 6 points, 6 rebounds, 3 blocks
FCC will return to the hardwood on Thursday (12/21/2017) when they host Raritan Valley Community College (8-3 overall record). Tip is set for 7:00 P.M. at the Athletics Center on the campus of Frederick Community College.