COLUMBIA, Md.- The Frederick Community College women's soccer team suffered its first loss of the season Tuesday afternoon, falling 4-0 at Howard Community College. With the loss, FCC falls to 3-1 (1-1 MD JUCO) on the season. The Dragons sit at 3-1-1 (1-0 MD JUCO).
- Howard CC struck first in the 17th minute of the contest. Kayla Hatmaker found the back of the net after a feed from Madalyn Nichols.
- Madalyn Nichols made it 2-0 in the 42nd minute with a goal, assisted by Claudia Brush.
- In the 58th minute, Kylie Toler put the Dragons up 3-0.
- Madalyn Nichols scored in the 77th minute to increase the lead to 4-0 over the Cougars. Credit Kylie Toler with the assist.
FCC will return to the pitch on Thursday (9/12/19) when they play host to WVU Potomac State College Catamounts. The game is slated to start at 2:30 P.M. EST.
• For all the latest on FCC Athletics, be sure to follow at @Cougarpridefcc on Twitter and Facebook (Frederick Community College).